Sunday 9 May 2010

Saturday kitchen


Yesterday I wasn't feeling 100% and the weather was pretty rubbish so it gave me no intention to go out. So I got my Good Food magazine out and decided to cook myself and my boyfriend Graham a lovely meal. And here
is the result, Massala turkey meat balls ! I have also made scones but they weren't as good as expected so wont be putting a picture of the poor result !
the Massala meat balls are really really easy to make. It was initially Korma but as I only had Massala paste, I thought I would give it a shot. All you need to do is mixing a table spoon of curry paste with the turkey mince (again you can vary the meat) then roll the mixture into balls and fry them until they are brown. Meanwhile on a big sauce pan, fry some finely chopped onions with another table spoon of curry paste and after 10Min or so, add up about 250ml chicken stock and then coconut milk (light if possible) and finally add the meat balls and 5Min later, some cherry tomatoes (cut in halves) and sugar snap beans (mangetout if you cant get them) and voila ! I put too much chicken stock so it was too much sauce in there so it looks more like a soup than anything but still tasted really good though !


No comments:

Post a Comment